A five pound bag of ResinTech MBD-30 nuclear grade mixed bed DI resin . This is enough resin to refill FOUR 10 inch clear refillable filters.
Five pound bag of mixed bed DI resin for spot free water. This is enough resin to refill (4 +) 10 inch filters. This is mixed bed and color changing resin. Both cation and anion resins are combined in this one bag. Color changing resin available, color changes as resin is used up. We also offer bulk Anion and bulk Cation resins. This is enough for 4 refills of our refillable Clear Canister. RESINTECH MBD-30 is a self indicating mixed bed resin. It is a mix of nuclear grade hydrogen and hydroxide form resins. The anion resin is a Type I strongly basic gel resin with an indicator dye that changes from blue to colorless as the resin exhausts. The cation component is a strong acid sulfonated polystyrene gel type cation exchange resin. During exhaustion, as the indicator dye changes color, the appearance of the mixed bed changes from a green color to a violet color. Many manufacturing processes require high purity water for washing, rinsing and test purposes. Not all processes requiring demineralized water need the ultimate quality. However, they may require multi-megohm resistivity water. RESINTECH MBD-30 is designed to provide demineralized water with a resistivity in excess of 10 megohm. It is specially intended for use in cartridge applications with clear (see through) housings. Such systems are typically designed without meters and rely on the changing color of the mixed bed resin to indicate exhaustion. In typical operation there is a safety line at the exit end of the cartridge, and when the color change reaches that level, the cartridge is considered exhausted and exchanged for a fresh cartridge. The actual quality that is obtained depends on the manner in which the cartridge is configured. A constant supply of high purity water can be obtained by using two cartridges in series, and allowing the first cartri
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Great Value! Excellent product!
I am very pleased to have used this as part of overhauling my point-of-use RO DI drinking water.
About a month ago, as I took a sip of water I told my wife how awful it tasted. I have been regularly changing my pre-filters on my RO DI unit. I had never recharged the resin or even the RO membrane IN 5 YEARS!!!!! Oooops. My TDS was 336 ppm. Compared to my tap water - it was identical. I am ashamed of myself. I vowed to never go longer than a year between resin changes. We only use about two gallons a day on this unit.
So, new bank of pre-filters, new RO membrane, and new DI resin. My TDS is back down into the single digits. Oh, and the water tastes like - nothing. It is just pure, clean, refreshing water. With 5 lbs, I should be able to fill my (very large) resin container at least three times.
I would suggest to my seller (CFS): I understand you are buying this in bulk from ResinTech and repackaging it in smaller quantity for people like me...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
exactly what i needed
Didnt realize there was so much included. I may get refills for the rest of the year. Great product so far, thanks
Good
Works good. Lowered TDS to 0, Cl/Br to 0, hardness and alkalinity to 0. Leaves a bit of a funny taste. Switch the fittings on your RO unit so this comes before the taste filter then add an alkalizer filter at the very end for some great tasting water. Fixed my nasty tasting water that an RO alone would not.
Rating : 4.8 out of 5.0
List Price : $59.95
No comments:
Post a Comment